The MTX 3 shoot up the market when it was launched and changed what people expected from a mid-priced pole. The new V2 MTX 3 takes this one step further with a better package, improved strength and performance yet still incredible value for money.
Find your local stockist using our MTX V2 Pole Centre Locator
- This pole has been developed to handle modern-day commercial fishing but remain light and responsive.
- Incorporates superb balance, strength, and rigidity with a competitive price tag.
- Using data collected from the previous MTX3 we have reengineered key sections increasing the strength and rigidity of the V2 model.
- Manufactured using the high-grade Japanese carbon fibre and resins.
- Designed as an all-round match pole ideal for commercials or silver fishing.
- All poles are built on the same mandrel which makes the range fully interchangeable between the existing MTX poles and reengineered V2 models.
- Features include our MST layering technology, Glide tape finish and Reinforced 1k carbon weave joints.
- No3 and No4 sections are fitted with Matrix protective nose cones.
- All top kits come fitted with PTFE bushes
- EVA bungs come fitted to all mini extensions to help prevent pole damage.
MTX3 Ultra 13m Package includes:
- 13m MTX3 V2 Pole
- 3x Finesse Kit (Total number of top kits including the top kit inside the pole)
- 1x Cupping Kit
- 2x No3 Section
- 2x No4 Section
- 1x Mini Extension (11.5/13m)
- 1x Ethos Pole Holdall
MTX3 Ultra 13m product details:
- Length: 13m (including mini extension)
- Closed Length: 1800mm
- No of sections: 8
- Weight @ 11m 590g
- Weight @ 13m 839g
MTX3 is also available as a 16m package