The new MTX 4 Ultra Pole hits a new price point making it one of the best value poles available on the market today. Completely redesigned from the original MTX 4 pole to offer a pole that now bridges the gap perfectly between the MTX 3 and new MTX 5. This pole has been carefully tested by our consultants and we know everyone who picks it up will be impressed.
Find your local stockist using our MTX V2 Pole Centre Locator
- The MTX4 V2 is a new additional price point in the range slotting in between the mid-price and high end. It really is something special…
- It’s been developed to handle the vigour of modern-day commercial fishing but remain ultra-responsive.
- This pole incorporates incredible balance, strength and rigidity, this pole really offers top end performance.
- Manufactured using the highest grades of Japanese carbon fibre and resins.
- Designed as an all-round competition pole ideal for commercials or finesse silver fishing.
- All poles are built on the same mandrel which makes the range fully interchangeable between the existing MTX poles and reengineered V2 models.
- Features include our MST layering technology, Glide tape finish and Reinforced 1k carbon weave joints.
- No3 and No4 sections are fitted with Matrix protective nose cones.
- All top kits come fitted with PTFE bushes
- EVA bungs come fitted to all mini extensions to help prevent pole damage.
MTX4 Ultra 13m Package includes:
- 13m MTX4 V2 Pole
- 4x Finesse Kit (Total number of top kits including the top kit inside the pole)
- 1x Cupping Kit
- 3x No3 Section
- 3x No4 Section
- 1x Mini Extension (11.5/13m)
- 1x Ethos Pole Holdall
MTX4 Ultra 13m product details:
- Length: 13m (including mini extension)
- Closed Length: 1800mm
- No of sections: 8
- Weight @ 11m 625g
- Weight @ 13m 884g
MTX4 is also available as a 16m package